Job Location: Dallas, TX
Company Name: Collabera
Date Posted: 2019-04-01
Valid Through: 2019-04-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job ID: 5556671
• Responsible for analyzing data in response to new business requests, performing maintenance and changes on interfaces, and identifying and resolving data discrepancies across multiple business applications.
• Works directly with the client user community and business analysts to investigates and resolves data issues across platforms and applications, including discrepancies of definition, format and function and advises on best reporting practices.
• Determines and documents data mapping rules for movement of medium to high complexity data between applications. Adheres to and promotes the use of data administration standards.
• Work independently to gather requirements and deliver on a variety of team projects that enhance our Adobe Analytics implementation.
• Supports data selection, extraction, and cleansing for corporate applications, including data warehouse and data marts.
• 5 - 7+ years of analytics experience.
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Workspace.
• Experience with delivering large projects, preferably which have used the SAFe Framework.
• Prefer familiarity with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products – Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Test & Target.
• Prefer familiarity with data warehousing concepts.