Job Location: Seattle, WA
Company Name: Intellipro Group Inc
Date Posted: 2019-04-11
Valid Through: 2019-04-22
Employment Type: OTHER
Job ID: 23456
Engineering Residency Program Coordinator
engEDU is looking for an exceptional Program Coordinator to plan and manage the operational logistics and support for a 1-year residency program for recent Computer Science graduates: Engineering Residency program. The Seattle program coordinator will play a critical role to ensure that the training and project rotation experience runs seamlessly for all Eng Residents (between 30-70 participants in each cohort, starting in March, July & September 2018). We are looking for a highly-motivated professional with demonstrated organizational and communication skills. Candidates need to be extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of ""scrappiness"" (i.e., be a self-starter and get the job done).
• Provide strong on the ground support to ensure things run smoothly, communicate with the proper channels within our client as necessary to troubleshoot issues.
• Manage relationships and communicate frequently with guest speakers and other volunteers.
• Assist Eng Residency Program Managers by tracking meetings and notes, reporting on progress and flagging issues as necessary.
• Use our client tools to keep participant and team communication organized (calendars, folders, docs, spreadsheets, forms, websites, groups)
• Partner closely with other Eng Residency Coordinators and Program Managers at distributed offices
• Participate in program development when available and based on your interests
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day details of cohort experience and program logistics (note: different cohorts may be running simultaneously and at distributed offices).
• Own Eng Residency training schedule(s), including relevant room bookings and keeping track of schedule dependencies.
• Oversee operations of all program events - panels, social events, workshops, etc.
• BA/BS degree required in any field
• 2-3 years relevant experience in project management, event planning, training coordination or similar background
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Flexibility and willingness to travel between the SEA and KIR office as needed.
• Sense of humor.
Nice To Have Skills/Not Required
• High degree of resourcefulness, creative problem solving skills, and project management skills
• Proficiency with our client tools (calendar, docs and spreadsheets)
• Passion for education is a plus
Keywords: jobs near me, hiring near me, intellipro group inc jobs, intellipro group inc careers, program coordinator jobs, jobs in seattle, management jobs seattle