Job Location: Seattle, WA
Company Name: Seattle Childrens Hospital
Date Posted: 2019-04-11
Valid Through: 2019-04-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job ID: 23458
Job ID 2019-30958
Area of Interest Research & Development
Location Name Jack R MacDonald Building
FTE/Hours per pay period 1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)
Work Status Temporary
Department Clinical & Translational Rsrch
Shift Day Shift
Assist and provide administrative support for assigned Division research team with specific aspects of the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Track regulatory documents and correspondence, maintain study files, collect and enter data and maintain databases, and assist the PI or Clinical Study Manager in the general implementation of clinical studies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of college-level coursework in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least one (1) year of work experience.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, any position that requires the use of a motor vehicle must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Any position that requires the use of a motor vehicle will require a current Washington State Driver's license.
- Bachelors Degree in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least three (3) years in a research or health care setting
- Familiarity with US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Conference on
- Harmonization (ICH) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Keywords: jobs near me, hiring near me, seattle childrens hospital jobs, seattle childrens hospital careers, research assistant jobs, jobs in seattle, science & engineering jobs seattle